17 November 2021 | 14.00 – 15.00 (CET) | Renaissance Brussels Hotel, Rue du Parnase 19, 1050, Brussels, Belgium
With the publication of the “Next Generation EU: A Southern-Northern dialogue”, a European Liberal Forum publication in cooperation with the Fondazione Luigi Einaudi, this event aims to disseminate the findings of the book to a broader audience, offline and online. Particularly, authors from Portugal, Italy, the Netherlands, and Poland will discuss their findings as highlighted in the chapters of the book. Thus, the roundtable will be an important occasion for all the authors belonging to different EU countries to compare their respective findings within a comparative approach.
The event will be structured in the form of a Ralf Dahrendorf Roundtable, open to a selected audience composed of professors, experts, and students. The authors will deal with the topics covered in their chapter published in the book, which will be distributed during the event, and field questions from a well versed on the topic audience.
- Miguel Poiares Maduro, European University Institute
- Ricardo Silvestre, Movimento Liberal Social
- Milosz Hodun, Projekt: Polska
- Maartje Schulz, TeldersStichting/VVD Internationaal
- Fernando Mendes, Cidadania Social
- Ana Sepulveda, Cidadania Social
- Sofia Santos, Cidadania Social
- Roberto Ricciuti,Fondazione Luigi Einaudi
- Marco Mariani, Member of the Board of the European Liberal Forum