12 November 2021 | 13.15 – 17.15 (EET) | Online event + Proto Factory in Tallinn, Estonia
The main aim of this high-level conference on green transition is to discuss tax and enterprise policies that will enable us to reach the goals of the green revolution. Important criteria at the concept are liberalism, maintaining a free-market economy and based on sustainability.
“The future beyond fossils: what kind of policy and tax system changes do we need to meet the goals of the Green Revolution”.
- Mrs Šárka Shoup, Board member of European Liberal Forum
- Mrs Kaja Kallas, Prime Minister of Estonia
- Mrs Maria Wetterstrand, former MP of Swedish parliament and spokesperson of the Green Party
- Mr Andres Sutt, Minister of Entrepreneurship and IT in Estonia
- Mr Stefan Sundman, Vice–President of the Finnish forest industry company UPM Kymmenen
- Mr Giles Dickson, CEO of WindEurope
- Mr Martti Hääl, Executive Vice-President (energy & investments) of Alexela Group
*Physical participants continue discussions about the event in workshop format and dinner.
An event organised by the European Liberal Forum with the support of the Academy of Liberalism.